Reserve or National Guard personnel who receive dental care from non-Army/non-military dental providers can still update their Dental Readiness
- Download Form 2813 – Dental Examination.
- DD Form 2813 is fillable. The Soldier completes Sections 1-5. Print out the form and take it to your non-Army Dental provider.
- The non-Army dentist completes Section 6-11.
- It is the Soldier’s responsibility to ensure that the form is sent to the proper place.
- Army Component 2 Soldiers (Army National Guard): Send or Fax DD Form 2813 to your Deputy State Surgeon’s Office to be added to your record and your classification entered into MEDPROS (Medical Protection System). Only your State medical personnel can change your MEDPROS dental classification.
- Army Component 3 Soldiers (U.S. Army Reserve): Call Reserve Health Readiness Program at 1-800-666-2833. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The completed DD Form 2813 will be accepted at SRP (Soldier Readiness Processing) sites as evidence of dental readiness status.
Free dental examinations and/or treatment for Reserve Component Soldiers
Treatment (examination) vouchers must be generated before seeking care by the Army contracted provider – LHI (Logistics Health Incorporated). DIMA (Drilling Individual Mobilization Augmentee) Soldiers do not have a unit administrator to generate a voucher, therefore, DIMA Soldiers may call the LHI toll free customer service line at 1-800-666-2833 to have a voucher created.
* Please be aware that all free care is delivered thru LHI's provider network and treatment is restricted to Class 3 and 4.