|Chief, Criminal Law
|NCOIC, Criminal Law
The mission of the Criminal Law Division is to:
- Prosecute general and special courts-martial;
- Advise commanders on enlisted and officer administrative separation actions and represent the command at administrative separation board proceedings;
- Advise commanders in determining the disposition of pending disciplinary actions including nonjudicial punishment and other adverse administrative and military justice actions;
- Support CID, MPI, PMO investigators and other law enforcement officials with legal opinions and assistance; and
- Provide educational classes on military justice related topics, including but not limited to, training new commanders and providing unit briefings on military justice topics.
Publications and Resources
Military Justice Resources
Note: More Military Justice Resources are available on our office's Intranet website.
USA Trial Defense Service, (Okinawa Field Office) provides Trial Defense Services and legal advice to Soldiers located in Japan, who need legal advice regarding nonjudicial punishment, administrative separation, court-martial, and other adverse action that requires a defense attorney.
If you are a Soldier who needs to consult a TDS attorney, then you may reach the TDS office at:
DSN 315-738-4485 or COM 011-822-7918-4485
Adobe Acrobat(PDF) Document
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by U.S. Army Japan, or the information, products or services contained therein. The U.S. Army Japan does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations.