Home : Staff : Office of Army Reserve Affairs-Japan : Pay and Allowances

Pay and Allowances

Travel Pay

  • The Reserve Components Office is available to assist soldiers in completing their travel claims. However, each individual soldier must timely and accurately submit their complete claim on their own with Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS).
  • In order for timely, accurate reimbursement for appropriate military travel expenses, all DIMA soldiers must submit a completed DD Form 1351-2 with all relevant supporting documentation to Travel Operations – IN. Supporting documentation will include items such as receipts for lodging, receipts for excess baggage and any receipts for reimbursable expenses over $75, as well as travel orders, statements of nonavailability, Individual Active Duty Certificate of Performance, (AHRC Form 3924), etc.
  • Further information can be found at the Travel Pay Services Website. Also, travelers may want to refer to the Joint Travel Regulation which can be downloaded here.